Mini Compressed Swab
Description Perfwipe Clean Foam Swab SSTX750B is constructed from the highest quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination. The foam is thermally bonded to the handle, eliminating the use of contaminating adhesives. It has a compact mini...
Perfwipe Clean Foam Swab SSTX750B is constructed from the highest quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination.
The foam is thermally bonded to the handle, eliminating the use of contaminating adhesives. It has a compact mini compressed foam head which possesses firmness and a pointed tip. It is an excellent and popular swab for cleaning small slots, grooves, and right angle corners on the sliders and actuator arm of the magnetic head stack assembly in hard disk drive industry.
ESD safe, static dissipative rigid and compact handle is available as option.
The mini compressed swabs are cleanroom processed, providing low levels of non volatile residues (NVRs) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes. Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a silicone-free and amide-free bag.
Features & Benefits
1. Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
2. Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
3. 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
4. Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
5. Sharp tip cleanroom foam swab
6. Large polypropylene handle
7. Thermally sealing
1. Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
2. Scrubbing recessed areas
3. Removal of excess materials, debris
4. Cleaning intersection surfaces and joints
5. Cleaning with compatible solutions and solvents
6. Picking up fine powders
7. Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 350 oF
2. Medical Device
100 ppi Clean Foam
Total Swab Length
Precision pointed tip, side ridges, compact handle
What is your terms of packing?
Generally, we pack swabs in clear bag, then pack into brown cartons. We also provide packaging customization when customer needs it.
What is your terms of payment?
T/T 30% as deposit and 70% before delivery.
How about your delivery time?
Generally, it takes 5-7 working days to get goods ready. The final lead time depends on the items and quantity of your order.
Can you produce according to the samples?
Yes, we can produce according to your samples and technical drawings.