Keyboard Foam Swab
Description Perfwipe Foam Swab Series Keyboard foam swab SSTX706A is a long white cleanroom swab made of high quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination. Its polyurethane foam head possesses excellent durability for scrubbing stubborn...
Perfwipe Foam Swab Series Keyboard foam swab
SSTX706A is a long white cleanroom swab made of high quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination. Its polyurethane foam head possesses excellent durability for scrubbing stubborn dirt. A thin internal paddle provides support when cleaning between keys. The thick polypropylene handle enables goods control and ease of use.
This keyboard foam swab can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Suitable for applications requiring low particle generation, high absorbency, and uniform dispersing of solvents. The foam's inherent softness and low abrasion protect delicate components.
The cleanroom swabs are cleanroom processed, providing low levels of non volatile residues (NVRs) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes. Lot coded for traceability and quality control.
Features & Benefits
1. Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
2. Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
3. 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
4. Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
5. Soft and nonabrasive
1. Low particle and fiber generation
2. Excellent strength
3. Good chemical resistance
1. Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
2. Scrubbing recessed surfaces
3. Removal of excess materials, debris
4. Cleaning intersection surfaces and joints
5. Cleaning with compatible solutions and solvents
6. Picking up fine powders
7. Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 350oF
8. Cleaning keyboards and pads with solvents such as IPA
2. Medical Device
100 ppi polyurethane foam
Total Swab Length
Flexible head paddle, rounded, compact handle